Monday, September 9, 2013

Too Soon??!!!?

     I took advantage of starting our own Free Personalized Wedding Website on TheKnot.com about a week ago. I was all into it in the beginning. I was starting to feel like a regular bride. And then I was like "okay I'm tired." lol lol Typical! :-) :-)

     I went back to the website today to do some moderations and I saw how many days I have left until my wedding. Yes, I have 425 days to go! It's kind of funny because that's how they put it on the site.
 

     425 days to go! You can do it!!! It makes me feel like I'm running a marathon or something.

     Every part of my being feels that it's a little too soon to start a Personalized Wedding Website. But I guess you can never be too early. Especially if you postponed the first wedding date 2 months before the wedding.

      One of my monthly projects is to get this wedding website really up and running. Right now it's just a blank page with our names on it. 

     Closing words, my hunny is off for the next two days. Tonight we're cheating on our detox. We're eating junk food, watching movies, and having cocktails. Until next time "stay thirsty my friends!"


     **I secretly have a crush on that guy. Loves him!**

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride 2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

No comments:

Post a Comment