Sunday, September 8, 2013

Non Traditional Wedding Dresses For Anti-Brides!!

     This post contains A LOT of pics. Like a boat load. Well maybe not that many. 

     In one of my posts from a few days ago I defined an Anti-Bride. An Anti-Bride can also be a non-traditional bride. I consider myself to be a non-traditional/Anti-Bride because I don't have the traditional bride mindset. There are things that I am traditional about. My wedding dress, though edgy, for the most part is "traditional."

     If I could do it again, and I had the courage I would go full out with the non-traditional theme. I would even pick a non-traditional dress. So for all of you Anti-Brides out there that have the strength to wear a non-traditional dress this one is for you!!!

     Vera Wang Bridal Collection/ Classics
     Gowns can be found at verawang.com


Vera Wang Diedre


 Vera Wang Flora
 



  Vera Wang Isabella
 

  
  Vera Wang Harlow 





  Vera Wang Fall 2012 Collection
  Gowns can be found at verawang.com

   Jade


















  Joy



Jane


  Joelle


  Jacqueline



Josephine


  Janice

  Jocelyn

  Vera Wang Spring 2013 Collection
  Gowns can be found at verawang.com

 Katherine


  Kylie


  Kendall


  Kaitlin



  Katarina


   Gowns were featured on Brides.com
  For information regarding gowns visit 
  brides.com

  From the Romona Keveza Spring 2014  
  Collection

   Eve of Milady
  From the Austin Scarlett Fall 2013 Collection
   From the Romona Keveza Fall 2012 Collection

   From the Lazaro Fall 2012 Collection 
   From Demetrios Sensualle (Collection  
  Unknown)

   From Casablanca Bridal

     Closing words, these gowns are absolutely breathe taking. If you are interested in finding out more about these gowns I encourage you to visit the website of the source. I have no further information on these gowns. But they sure are pretty!!!

     Until next time.

Sincerely, 

The Anti-Bride 2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013  


 



No comments:

Post a Comment