Monday, September 16, 2013

Movie Night With The Hunny

     Tonight I am partaking in one of my Monday evening rituals, laying in bed and watching a movie. "My Guy" has a non traditional schedule. Since he has the next few days off I'm going to hang out with him. 

       Sorry that I don't have a whole whole lot to blog on today. But I did want to check in, and stick with the challenge.

     We're watching some "guy" movie that's giving me The Terminator vibe. I think I should start paying attention now! These "action-packed-thrillers" become hard to follow midway through. Sigh,  I would much rather be watching The Devil Wears Prada or Stepmom, but you can't always get your way. 

     Here's the view from our bed. 
    
    In closing, in the picture above do you see what I mean about our home lacking character. 

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride 2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

P.S. this was a quick post that I typed on my phone. I've had more than a my share of 10 page long posts. These quick posts are awesome. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment