Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New Blog Series Titled: Tales Of A Modern Day Housewife

     Hello Anti-Bride readers! I hope all is well with you guys!

     How am I you ask? (Okay yes I know nobody asked but I'm going to tell you anyways!) Insomnia has been kicking my butt in the worst way last night into this morning. I'm still extra hormonal. ANNNDDDD to top things off I just started a new detox on Sunday. This detox is supposed to last for 18-20 days. The last detox was successful, and I was able to maintain my weight loss. I'm trying my darnedest to stay motivated with this detox. Last night I had a very large salad that may have pushed the limit on healthy/unhealthy eating. So today I'm going to be more mindful!

     Now that we are all caught up, I want to introduce a series that I will be starting on this blog. The series is titled: Tales of A Modern Day Housewife



      I intended on doing a blog post on what I consider to be a modern day housewife. I went back and forth with this topic for months. I could not consolidate my thoughts and feelings into one post. So this series was born. 

     Closing words, I hope through this series I can bring to life all of the emotions that goes into being a modern day housewife.

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride 2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment