Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Tired Bride...Wait Anti-Bride...Oh Heck You Know What I Mean

     Wow these last few days I have been on 10 every, single, day. I am soooo tired. For the past seven months that I have been unemployed I have looked into, and taken advantage of every resource that I could. After months of waiting, giving up, believing again, getting bored, and then forfeiting and completely forgetting about the process, things are starting to "work out." 

     I'm happy, because I am FINALLY in the moment. I'm soaking it all up as it's happening. That's why I'm not so quick to explain what is going on. Not that I'm trying to hide anything, but I want to be in the moment for now and enjoy it. "Being in the moment" is sooo exhausting. I haven't worked for real in quite sometime. The last three days have been a challenge for me. So you have to forgive me again for not posting a whole lot. I'm just tired.







     There was wedding stuff that has taken place today like:

  • My dress has arrived, and will be sent to me.
  • I had a conference call with wedding planner and we have agreed to disagree on the photographer situation.
  • Came to the realization that I have a weird OCD thing when it comes to the naked stems of flowers. I'm kind of "weirded-out" by the thought of carrying a bouquet. I feel like flowers belong in the ground or in a vase.
  • And I don't think it makes sense to pay a whole bunch of money for flowers that you're going to give away to someone else. The other option is pay for a second bouquet. Again I'm paying money to throw flowers to somebody else. So now you want me to pay to throw flowers? I just think it's kind of stupid to throw flowers. 
  • People are getting their postponement announcements, and I'm getting positive feedback. 

     And more stuff that I will go more into details later. For now I just need to go to bed! 

     Closing words, I don't have much to say for today. Until next time.

The Anti-Bride 2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

No comments:

Post a Comment