Thursday, September 19, 2013

Flower Power: Alternatives For My Flower Issues



     I LOVE FLOWERS!!! A bouquet of flowers makes me oh so happy.

     While on one side I love flowers, on the other side the presence of naked flower stems really turns me off.

     What I have deemed the “naked flower stem bouquet” look isn’t really my thing.


    It’s one of my weird quirks where I don’t mind it for others, but I do mind it for myself. I just have this feeling that a spider or fire ant or some other venomous creepy crawly is going to climb down and bite me.


     I know the likelihood of that happening is slim to none but it still makes me itch. One solution to this problem is the bouquet holder. So here are my top 3 favorite bouquet holders.

     1.)

 
     2.)


     3.)




    In closing, I’m leaning towards a non-traditional bouquet. As I stated before I LOVE LOVE flowers, but I do take issue with paying a bunch of money for flowers that I’m going to give away to someone else. (I.E. tossing the bouquet.) My wedding planner suggested that I request my florist to make a separate bouquet for me to toss. Great so I’m going to pay extra money to throw flowers at people. Yeahhhh no!!! That's not happening.
   
   Firstly, I am thinking about having custom made brooch bouquet. So I want to keep my bouquet. Secondly, I was planning on giving the second bouquet to my twin sissy. I never had any intentions on tossing flowers. Once again we shall see how this all turns out.

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride 2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

No comments:

Post a Comment