Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Things I Have Yet To Embrace....... The Bridal Tracksuit

     I often feel that something is wrong with me. Then I realize.... yes there is something wrong with me and that is why I am the Anti-Bride!! I have surprisingly come around to a lot of this wedding stuff. The one thing I have yet to come around to is the Bridal Tracksuit. Yeah this one:








     To be fair I don't have a problem with it on others. I just have yet to embrace it for myself. It may have something to do with the fact that I was a part of my high school track team. Our track uniforms weren't feminine...... I may be reaching a bit. High school was a long time ago. I don't think flashbacks of amateur athletics has anything to do with my bridal track suit issues.  

     I'm not a HUGE fan of velour. My disdain for velour could have something to do with it. While we're at it I never really got into white athletic wear........ 

     Yep, reaching again!

     Who knows what my issues are the point is I don't think I will be donning the white velour track suit. Playing devils advocate I have seen it in other colors that are somewhat appealing:






      The velour bridal track suit thing is still growing on me but one thing I do LIVE for is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING monogrammed. I think it goes back to me having an obsession with my name. I don't know.... I just love monogrammed things.
 





     Closing words, are you more of a monogrammed person or a track suit person? Until next time!

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride 2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

No comments:

Post a Comment