Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Funky Mood

      I am in a little bit of a funky mood. I spent the last 3 hours starting and stopping blog posts. I am a firm believer that you shouldn't ever (I try not to say never) publish anything that is written when you're not in a good place. 

     Everything that I'm writing so far is just coming off too mean, and too judgmental. I decided I'm going to step away from the computer and brainstorm. 

       Hopefully I will get some inspiration before the end of the night.

     Closing words, sorry if I disappointed you by not having anything real to write. If I cannot commit to greatness than I don't want to commit to anything at all. Yeah, I don't know I was trying to sound deep. See what I mean I need a break!

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride2013
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

No comments:

Post a Comment