Saturday, July 20, 2013

Where Have You Been - Blame It On The HEAT!!

            I want to start off by apologizing! I want to apologize for not posting an updated blog in over a month. I also want to thank the readers and those who have been following my blog from ALL OVER THE WORLD literally. It has been a busy, emotional, and HOT few months. I have so much to share. So you will be seeing BACK TO BACK blog posts because I really want to catch up.

            I will not call the heat an excuse but it has been SO HOT these last few weeks. The local and national news media has been reporting, here in NYC, it has been over 90 degrees for the past 5 days. BUT… for the past month there hasn’t been a week where it has not hit over 90 degrees for at least 2 consecutive days straight.





Right now I don’t have a laptop or tablet so I work off of my desktop computer. My computer is located in the ONLY room in the house that does not have a working AC unit. So it’s been pretty brutal. I think I told you guys before that I live in an older apartment MEANING we don’t have central air conditioning. Because of the building codes for this particular building we have to have wall unit air conditioning rather than window unit air conditioning. Getting a new unit has not been a priority, but this past month I wish it was a priority! L L

            Nonetheless we are surviving. Today is the first day that it wasn’t 95 degrees at 4am so I call that progress!

            I did make some notes earlier this week on blog topics. So I will be posting blogs on:
·         Bridal Shower Recap
·         I Ordered My Dress: I AM AN ALFRED ANGELO BRIDE
·         My Definition Of A Modern Day Housewife…Am I One?
·         What’s Next In My Career / What’s Next For the Anti-Bride
·         Bridal Boot-Camp!
·         What’s Left in the Wedding Planning….UM EVERYTHING (DJ, Photographer, Lightening, Decorations, ETC)
·         Taking Control & Staying Positive
        In closing please read the next few posts especially Bridal Shower Recap!

Sincerely,
The Anti-Bride 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment