Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snow + Bridal Pictures = Beautifulness!!!

     I do not know where you are in the world, but in these parts it has been a trying week. Within the past 7 days we have had a snow storm, an ice storm, and we will be getting a "light" snow shower (approximately 1-3 inches) sometime today. I can honestly say, with a full sound mind, I AM TIRED OF WINTER. 

     I need to run to the store to pick up a side salad to go with dinner tonight. As the day passes on I'm losing more and more faith that will happen. Call me lazy. Call me unmotivated. Shoot, at this point I don't care. I just do not have the energy to brave the elements. 

     One thing is for certain I will be retiring ALL of my winter gear after this season. I need 2 new winter coats. Yes 2! A puffer, and a wool coat. I need new winter boots. I think I may have 3 or 4 more storms left on my boots before they literally fall a part. I need new gloves, hats, scarves, ear muffs etc. Just new everything!!

     The ice storm that occurred last Wednesday was an absolute MESS! BUT it sure made for some pretty pictures. Monday's snow storm blanketed the area with several inches of snow, and the ice storm on Wednesday coated the snow with a few more inches of heavy...thick...solid...ice. Below are a few pictures I took when I was walking on campus, and on my way home:





     As I made my way around NYC in the ice storm, I saw normal sites transform into magical Winter Wonderlands. I thought to myself, this would make for some beautiful wedding pictures. Guess what?? It does! Here are some pictures, courtesy of Google Images of snowy bridal shots:









     All of the pictures are gorgeous. The first picture is my favorite, because they seem to be in a metropolis. The other pictures are gorgeous as well, but they do give me a vibe that a wolf, or bear may come out and either:

A.) Photo Bomb the Picture

or

B.) Kill everyone, like in the Red Riding Hood movie with Amanda Seyfried. (I loves that movie.)

     In closing, I'm not a big "photo shoot" "picture taking" type girl. While I'm warming up to the idea of having a pre-bridal photo shoot, I doubt seriously I will do a Winter Wonderland shoot. I'm completely open to it, but I don't plan to make it happen. If someone else puts it together and pays for it, of course I would do it. What are your thoughts on the Winter Wonderland picture idea?

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride

Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

No comments:

Post a Comment