Monday, February 17, 2014

Anti-Bride On Comfort Eating - - No Bueno

     My last post was about the terrible...awful...horrible weather that we have been having lately. It's been cold, snowy, rainy, and icy. This is the type of weather that makes you want to stay inside and eat lots and lots of comfort food. 

     Sounds fun right!!! Eating comfort food through a rough February sounds like fun only if you don't have to fit a wedding dress in the fall.

      When the first snow storm hit I did what most people do when they're snowed in..... I ATE

     Then came the second snow storm. What do you think I did then? Yup, I ATE SOME MORE! Around last week I began to realize that this "snow storm" thing was becoming a bit of a weekly ritual, and I had to stop eating.

     I've struggled with my weight for the past 4 years. My weight has gone up and down like a slinky.

     Since I began writing this blog I have gained, and lost, and gained again anywhere between a rotating 10 to 15 pounds. I've dieted. I've exercised. I've boot camped. I've detoxed. It took a lot of trial and error, but I FINALLY figured out the formula and what works with my curvy body. 

     I can't help but feel a little nervous that my bad habit of "comfort eating" will come back to bite me in the butt. Literally bite me in the butt. 

     So I decided that I needed some motivation. Something to remind me of that dress that I need to get into in the next few months. What better reminder of the dress than the dress. 

     Yes, that's right I decided to make a picture of my wedding dress as my wallpaper for my cell phone and my laptop. If I really start to fall of the wagon I'm going to make my dress the photo for all of my contacts in my cell phone. 

     In closing, here's a reminder picture of my dress in case you guys forgot:

     The picture doesn't do it much justice but hey you get the point!

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride
Email: theantibride2013@gmail.com
Twitter: @theantibride2013

No comments:

Post a Comment