Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Deja Vu: Workout Update

            I’m going to try my best to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. It is going on three months since I was let go from my former employer. It is also day 3 of my fitness and lifestyle change. So where are we with everything? Let’s start with the fitness:


           If you follow me on twitter (@theantibride2013) you will know that I had a little bit of a relapse today. I over indulged at lunch. I had an extremely large burger, a chilly dog, fries, wine, and a diet coke. I have not had beef in almost a month. It was awesome, but I will not be surprised if I have an upset belly tomorrow.
           Prior to my relapse I had been doing really well and eating very healthy. I stopped eating after 6pm. This morning when I woke up I was so hungry I could have eaten my pillow for breakfast. Instead I had a cup of oatmeal (yes a cup I measured it), a small orange, and 5 apple slices.

This afternoon I kind of had the whole “you only live once” type of attitude. I don’t think I was rewarding myself for eating healthy, nor do I think I was emotionally eating. For the first time in a long time I ate something because I wanted to, and I didn’t feel guilty about it.  

I do plan to do an extensive workout. I skipped dinner today. I don’t know how healthy it is to skip a meal, but I just don’t feel hungry. We shall see how I feel after my workout.

In closing I will stick to my routine and I really can’t wait until I see results!

Sincerely,

The Anti-Bride 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment